Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 22 White Sox, Red Heads & Fireworks







Tonight I went to the Sox game with Patty, my friend Bob and his date, Jane. I got tix from Patty O, a friend from my hockey team. His seats are in right centerfield, I haven't sat out there since the 2005 playoffs. Luckily, the White Sox, who have played awful lately, actually managed to win a game. John Danks didn't have his best stuff but he muddled his way through it and got the win. I spent most of the game with this cute little red head staring at me and smiling. She had me smiling & laughing most of the night as I kept telling Patty how great it is to be a child and have no concept of how much the real world sucks. It is conversations like this that prevent most people from going to ball games with me. Anyway, after the game we watched the fireworks with Bob & Jane. Overall it was a great fall evening. I know it is August 22nd, but the game time temperature was 59 degrees. It should start snowing very soon around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment