Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 27 Time To Change The Oil



Even though I haven't been abused lately for not being man enough for some of my readers, I thought I post pictures of me doing something manly. After work today, I changed the oil in both of my cars. I've done this for every car I've owned and I've never had any problems with my car's engines. When I bought the Chevy Equinox in 2005, I was so excited to learn that it used the same oil filter as the '99 Monte Carlo. As luck would have it, this week both cars needed the oil changed at the same time. It was a rare beautiful day, so I put Green Day's latest CD in the old boombox in the garage, rolled out the jack and got to work. Fresh oil, new filter, topped of the windshield fluid, check the tires, cleaned & oiled the K&N air filters and played some air guitar to "21 Guns" by Green Day.

1 comment: