Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 14 Summer Nights




I've DJ'd the Tubing Tuesdays at Deep River Waterpark since June 9th this summer. Tonight was the second best night weather wise all summer. It was cloudy and maybe 70 degrees. So far there has been only one hot Tuesday all summer. They also canceled it one week due to rain and 50 degrees that night. So tonight had a decent crowd, but I'm sure the park is hurting this year due to the economy and the weather. It kind of takes the fun out of the job, but the kids that work there make requests so my night isn't a total waste. I know pictures of the park would be more interesting. Sorry, I don't want to be that pervert that takes pictures of kids in their bathing suits. So you get pix of my setup. If you look closely, you'll see I end the night with some mellow songs so people will leave more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment