Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 4, 2011 Kuhl



I don't go shopping for clothes very often. I usually buy clothes while on vacation. I shop at the surfer stores in Huntington Beach California or the independent stores on the Lower East Side and downtown Manhattan. Recently I bought some clothing at REI. I needed new hiking boots and found these jeans by Kuhl. I really liked the jeans and because I have no life I actually read the tags hanging from the back pocket. I found some interesting reading there. There are companies that believe in the world community. That believe profits can be used to make the world a better place for everyone not just shareholders. And I want to believe that I am not alone in wanting to support these companies. If you care check them out at http://www.kuhl.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment