Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jannuary 7 Some Thoughts on 2009

I did it. Some said I wouldn't be able to write a blog update every day of the year. Some wished I hadn't written a blog at all. Most of the world doesn't even know I have a blog. So it goes. My goal was to write something and photograph something every day. I accomplished my goal. Yes I used other people's photos some days, but only when more interesting than my photos or so I could write about something besides what I did that day. I will continue to update the blog, just not every day. I hope you find it interesting or amusing or thought provoking. Thanks for paying attention. Now get back to work, this economy needs more production. Here's a picture of my favorite dog, Fluffy. She is about 11 years old, she isn't much to look at, bad fur, skin issues, not much of a tail, dental issues and walks with a limp when she gets up. But she is the most loyal, loving dog I have ever been around. She's a tough old girl that sleeps most of the day but jumps right up when I ask, "Who wants to go for a ride?" She gets all excited, does her happy feet dance and jumps into the car. Fluff will walk for hours with me at the beach, in the woods or along the lakefront in Chicago. Rain, sunshine or a snowy cold winter day, she just loves going hiking. Mans best friend indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment